How we work is defined by where we work. Our 56,000-square foot plant, conveniently located outside of Chicago, is built for quality and efficiency.
Click on the floor plan at left to find out more.
Specializing in tight-tolerance precision parts for the medical and electronics industries, we’re here to make sure you get what you need.
- On-site leadership attentive to all aspects of daily operations
- Sub-floor utilities for optimal plant cleanliness, safety and productivity
- High-volume, 24/7 productivity
- Member of Manufacturer’s Association of Plastics Processors (MAPP)
- Utilizing IQMS as Enterprise Resource Planning system
From concept through production, our in-house engineering staff exemplify our daily commitment to quality.
- Overseeing every detail of manufacturing processes and systems
- Making sure parts are molded exactly as you want, down to .001 inch
- Implementing advanced quality planning
Our strict materials management and quality assurance processes ensure material purity throughout production.
- Using the best materials to produce top-quality parts
- Experienced in a wide variety of engineered resins
- Matching your requirements for strength, function, color and durability
As experts in high-volume injection molding, we implement lean manufacturing techniques and deliver the durability, strength, design flexibility, and reduced assembly costs that you expect.
- More than 30 state-of-the-art machines and ISO Class 8/100,000 clean room
- High-speed, high-volume molding
- Insert Molding
- Tight Tolerance Molding
- Medical Device Molding
- In-Mold Labeling
- Value-Added and Secondary Operations
- 2-Shot Over Molding
- Clean Room Injection Molding
- Full Service In-House Tool Room and Support
- Real-time, fully automated production analysis
- Advanced statistical process controls
- Continuously updating and investing in equipment and technology
- Ensuring technical precision in every part
Our fully staffed tool shop and intricate tooling capabilities make your mold investment last.
- Fully equipped tool room, including high-speed CNC equipment
- Several of our molds have successfully run 16 million cycles and counting
- Producing over 1.5 billion parts – and counting – from some molds
- Establishing tooling tolerances to 0.0001 inch
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Most companies of D&M’s size have an external defect rate of 1038 PPM*. Among the best companies, the rate is 179 PPM. Our external defect rate is an astoundingly low 17 PPM. That’s no fluke – quality is our highest priority.
- Proudly implementing the industry standards in quality assurance tools, quality control processes and continuous quality improvement measures
- Strict adherence to industry quality inspection tools and protocols
- ISO certifications ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Awarded GM Platinum Supplier Status for three consecutive years, and we’re still going.
Delivery / Shipping
We’re so committed to getting your parts to you that if ever we miss a shipping commitment, expediting fees are on us.
- Honoring your production schedules
- Over 96% on-time delivery record
- Conveniently located near Chicago for fast shipping to anywhere in the world